This Builder child theme is designed and developed to be used specifically with the parent theme Builder, (sold separately) by iThemes. It requires Builder to be installed in order to function.
Kerry Carron of Ultimate Solution, LLC designed and developed Sunnyside Builder Child Theme. Kerry is a WordPress FANatic, Web Designer/Developer and Online business coach – but mostly, Kerry is a student of life sharing whatever she learns. Sunnyside Builder Child Theme is a custom WordPress child theme developed and offered as a child theme to be used with iThemes Builder theme.
Sunnyside Builder Child Theme was designed and inspired by a clients recent desire for a very bright and somewhat mono-chromatically colored theme. Kerry began the project using the BuilderChild – Genie theme for her starting stylesheet. The basic color scheme used in the design of Sunnyside Builder Child Theme came from the clients request for an orange and a yellow directly from their logo and using other shades and tints of other oranges and yellows. The dark purple accent color offers a stark contrast and was a reminant of the Genie theme style sheet.
Sunnyside Builder Child Theme has a vibrant gradient background. Letter spacing and font variants add additional interest. A subtle texture can be found in the default navigation and an alternate purple (with light font) and an off white (with dark font) are also offered as additional navigation options. The Sunnyside Builder Child Theme widget-bars have 4 different options built into them for the ability to add a lot of variety to your layouts and display. In addition, text shadowing adds some three dimensional depth to the widget-bars within the theme. Light warm browns and off white calm the Sunnyside Builder Child Theme while the links are accented with purples.
Sunnyside Builder Child Theme Design and Style Features
- Sunnyside Builder Child Theme has both bright and calming color
- bright oranges and yellows
- calming warm browns
- Sunnyside Builder Child Theme has clean lines
- Borders and slightly rounded corners
- Sunnyside Builder Child Theme stays within its container
- Menu Navigation alternatives
- Vibrant dark orange with light shadowed font
- Purple with light font
- Off white with dark font
- Alternate widget-bar options expand the Sunnyside Builder Child Theme layout display options
- Default yellow background with dark font
- Transparent background with dark font
- Dark Orange with light font
- Bright Gold with dark font
- Sunnyside Builder Child Theme has a vibrant gradient background
- Text shadowing adds 3D to Sunnyside Builder Child Theme titles
- Sunnyside Builder Child Theme has nested comments
Sunnyside Builder Child Theme Inherits Features from Builder
- Builder’s powerful layout editor:
Header Modules – Offer an easy-to-configure header for your site using basic WordPress general title and tagline settings.
Image Modules – Add an image to your layout as a static header or other image just to spice up your layout.
Navigation Modules– Add a horizontal navigation bar. Category and Page navigation controlled within Builder or choose WordPress Pages. Use of the WordPress custom menus are also available.
Content Modules – Add a place for your content to render. You can choose 1 or 2 right, 1 or 2 left, split or no sidebars in the content module of your layout.
HTML Modules – Add freeform HTML to your layout. HTML Modules support the use of shortcodes and execution of PHP code.
Widget Bar Modules – A widget area to contain one to five widget locations.
Footer Modules – Add a place for the footer to render.
- Built-in Google Analytics tracking
- Built-in Woopra tracking
- Favicon options:
Choose from a set of provided images
Upload your own favicon
Use the active child theme’s Favicon image
Don’t use a Favicon image
- Ability to create and manage widget areas
- Customize comments settings
- Duplicate Sidebar Widget allows for easy duplication of another sidebar’s widgets
- Custom Post type called Widget Content that allows for easy creation of content that can be added to a widget area using the Widget Content widget.
- Extensions – mini-themes to apply to any one or combination of Layouts or Views.
- A “Builder” entry to the WordPress Admin Bar
- Style Manager Plugin
- Builder SEO Plugin
Sunnyside Builder Child Theme and other Builder Child Themes by Ultimate Solution,LLC are also available within the Builder Child Themes marketplace.
Buy Sunnyside Builder Child Theme now!